November 10, 2008

Halloween

I realize I'm a little late with this. But here we are anyways. Halloween was surprisingly busy for us. Here's the boy at our Ward party in his cute lil turtle outfit courtesy of Mamie...
...and at the museum longing to take a ride on the train.
We spent Halloween night at the Talbot's and then the Pulley's. The Boy loves their dog Winnie... partly because she will let him attempt to ride her, and partly because she doesn't growl when he gives her loves.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Love the turtle costume. I have a very funny picture of the boy from that night that I should email you.

Joanna said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that costume. That picture of him loving on Winnie is too cute.

k1 said...

I agree, that is a great costume! He is such a handsome kid!

Anonymous said...

That is one of the cutest toddler costumes I've ever seen. And that's a good dog that will take all that lovin'!

Paul and Holly Domm said...

I love the little guys costume-for some reason the animal costumes are the sweatest, and yes-we did vote (I know it's late but it was very nice to get our voting out of the way early-we did the absentee ballet...although now we could have a whole other conversation about the election all together). Anyway, I love his costume, as usual he looks very cute.

laura said...

cute costume! he is getting so big. we can wait to y'all. is that correct, anna?

Tam said...

he looks adorable.

Deborah said...

and Winnie loves him, too.