I've decided there exists one universal truth. Kids love Elmo. I am fairly certain the Boy has rarely, if ever, actually seen Elmo on T.V. His contact with Elmo consists of playing in the Elmo's World section of the Play Museum. But even then, he spends his whole time in front of the mirrors.
A few weeks ago we went to the toy store to get him some more age appropriate toys. He kept grabbing at the Seasame Street puppets. So I bought him Elmo and he loves it! It took him all of 30 seconds to learn the word "Elmo". He smiles when we bring it out and he snuggles it. There is just something to that red fur and big orange nose.
9 comments:
We all love Elmo. Gotta get together to discuss the last couple of weeks.
Camille is also currently obsessed with Elmo. She's never seen Sesame street either.
Anna-I miss you. I miss seeing you and your boy every week. He is just as darling as ever. I love the pictures.
It is a conspiracy. But we love him too.
To what are you refering, Deb?
We have no idea what you're talking about Deborah. None at all. : )
It's true noone can resist elmo-I certainly can't. I also love the picture of the little guy "yamming" on the carpet!
Yippie! Another Elmo fan! We LOVE Elmo! BTW, he's so darn cute...the boy I mean.
From Anna: I love Elmo too--because boy number 2 watches it for an hour every day after lunch. Yes, we love elmo at our house.
Post a Comment