May 19, 2008

Bikes

What are you going to do with your economic stimulus check? Here's what The Man did with part of ours. First off, he got a bike as an EXTREMELY early birthday gift. So he bought me one for Mother's Day...


and then he got the the Boy a seat to strap on. He took it out for a spin today.


We think he liked it. But we just don't know since he refuses to smile when being transported around.

12 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey, that'a pretty cool seat, I've never seen one of those before. I just about died when I logged onto you blog, the beginning of Under Pressure was playing and I was thinking...goodness, she's got Vanilla Ice on here!!!

Deborah said...

I hope you like your new bike. We ran into the Man and his bro at the bike shop while we were getting Noah his new bike. I told him I thought it was a good idea for Mother's Day-so if you hate it, don't blame just him.

Amy said...

what, no helmets?

Joanna said...

I keep trying to get Chris to get me a new bike like that. How FUN!!

A & D Weston said...

He likes it! When will it warm up enough so you don't have to wear hats and jackets? I like that seat.

Emily Leininger said...

Fun!

Mary said...

What a great bike seat for the boy. So much better than the huge monstrosity we had on the back of ours.

laura said...

oh that looks so fun! enjoy your bike.

Anonymous said...

CALL ME

nvandermeid said...

hey, let's go for a bike ride! It's supposed to be a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

THAT LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN. THE BOY PROBABLY LIKES IT. I LOVED TO RIDE ON THE BACK OF THE BIKES WHEN MY MOM WOULD RIDE US AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD. ENJOY!!!

Nadia and Jeremy said...

That's pretty cool that it goes on the front...until the boy grows a little taller and block's the man's view, or the boy hits his chin really hard.

talking of economics and bikes...jeremy is crazy. he rides to work like three or four times per week...round trip it's 20 miles from our house to the hospital and back again. but at least he's getting into excellent shape. i wish i could do the same.

i also find it amusing that you guys are still wearing coats and hats and things. it's been in the 90's here lately.

AND, tomorrow the UPS man is brining me the special edition of ECLIPSE which has the first chapter of breaking dawn in it...i'm so excited!