May 28, 2008

Memorial Day

Well, we were supposed to end the Man's week long vacation with Niagara Falls on Saturday. Unfortunately, all three of us came down with a cold and we just did not want to do it. Lucikly, two out of the three of us felt over the hump by Memorial Day. So we went to the Pulley's and had some food and fun.


























The Boy loved the pool!

Thanks, Pulley's!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh my gosh! the Pulleys have a in ground pool? I need to get to be better friends with them! Just kidding Deborah! But seriously, any time you need someone to come swim, we're always available! :-)

Joanna said...

so fun. I need to get mine on my blog tomorrow.

Deborah said...

I'm glad you and Joanna took pictures, because I completely forgot to take any.

glad you came

Mary said...

Jealous, jealous, jealous!!!!