My sister bought me some wall art from UpperCaseLiving and I love it! It's great for our house because we have plaster walls, and driving nails into them is problematic. Anyone who has been here knows that my walls are pretty much barren. Anyway, I ordered something for the Boy's room and it looks so great. I wish I could display the actual picture of it, but since it has his name it in, I can't. But this is a picture of the design. For the blog, I used the word "BABY" in place of the Boy's name. Yay! Something on the walls!

8 comments:
That is Ryan's favorite thing to say about Jack.
cute! our walls are still plain too. they'll probably stay that way for a long time cosidering who I am married to - a super busy minimalist to the core, those two things don't make the future of my walls look very bright. oh well, bare walls are nice right?
my sister loves this stuff. I will need to come and see!
Looks Great.
So cute. My walls are bare also but not because they are plaster. Only because the whole place is still furnished in early DI. Someday...
From Anna: very cute!
too cool
LOVE IT, I HAVE ONE FOR THE GIRLS THAT SAYS I BELIEVE IN FAIRIES. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT UP. MAYBE I WILL SEND YOU A PICTURE.
Post a Comment