December 22, 2008

Major Snow

Within a matter of hours on Friday, we went from being able to see the grass to this.


The boy loved playing in the snow with dad. Being the smart lady I am, I stayed indoors and just stepped out onto the porch to snap a few pictures. Roxy was out there with the males...takin' it like a real woman. Traitor.



The Boy giggled so hard when dad would literally toss him into the snow...


...and he would laugh and yell "faster!" when the Man pulled him on the sled (which incidentally was borrowed from a friend over a year ago and I still haven't returned it- thank you, Dorothy).


I'm glad someone enjoys this weather.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Love it! Winter is more fun with little kids.

A & D Weston said...

See, there are some nice things about winter. We just have to remember what they are in January.

Tam said...

very very cute! i wish we had snow, at least then we'd have something to show for our 16 degree gray, windy days. we seem to get missed, which isn't all bad, very good sometimes actually. keep enjoying the white stuff!

Deborah said...

I take my pictures from the porch as well.

Joanna said...

I LOVE that picture of your boy on the sleigh! It is too cute. I love how you can see how much fun he is having. I always stay where it is warm as well. Thank goodness for zoom lenses!

laura said...

cute! i love the last picture with his big smile.

Carrie said...

Totally LOVE the boy's smile in that last picture, he's a cutie.