I'm not generally one for New Year's resolutions, but this year is different. The way I stick to goals is by writing them down on a list. It makes me feel accountable to that little piece of paper. Sometimes I tell people my goals, then I somehow feel accountable to them. So...blogging my resolutions, two birds with one stone. Here goes:
1. I will run three times a week
2. I will work my way back to 15 miles per week by April
3. I will run a 5K every month from May to September (I'm counting on my friend to keep this one with me - she knows who she is).
Considering we bought a new treadmill last night, I think I better stick to this. I get one out - if I have kid number 2. That is NOT an announcement.
I suppose I should have deeper, more spiritual goals on here. But let's be honest, I have to work on those year round.
December 30, 2008
New Year's Goals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Good for you. My main goal is survive another year.
Good luck Anna, they sound like great goals. You'll have to post about your new treadmill (and your running playlist). Happy running!
You can still run while pregnant. So not out there:) When can I come run on your machine?
happy new year:)
I wish You a Very Happy, Healthy and Successful New 2009 Year
:)
Ahmed
I plan on doing everything that Anna is doing - in spirit!!!!!
I love your goals (my goals very much resemble yours), and absolutely love your Christmas posts (caroling, sledding, the boys train set). It sounds like you guys had such a wonderful holiday season (the man DID do good-what fun gifts!). Good luck with the goals!
and blogging your new year's goals have another effect...spurring those of us who haven't thought about them to do so! Hmmmm....maybe this will be the year I finally learn to yodel?
count me in on the races!
Post a Comment