December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

The theme this year for the boy was trains!


We got the Boy a train table. So the Man and I spent the late evening on Christmas Eve putting it and a rocking horse (which he loves, Nanny) together. Check out that hair. This kid gets serious bed head. I'll explain his face further down.


He played with his new trains and tracks (thank you Mamie and Papa) most the day.


He realized later in the day that crawling inside the table made it much easier.


Aunt Jo and Guncle also got him a stacking toy in the shape of a train among a list of other things like, music, blocks, and puzzles.


Last year, Grandma and Grandpa Finkle got him this Nativity Set, which I think is adorable. This year they added to it with sheep and shepherds. So cute! He loved his little Mickey Mouse pull over from them also.


Incidentally, the Man got me an iPod shuffle. So now I don't have to hold the giant one when I run. Yay! AND...did you know that you can have your name put on those? He had them put my first and middle name on the back. Love that! He also took me out to the mall last weekend and let me go a little crazy on clothes shopping. He did good, yes?!


I got the Man a monstrous computer monitor. I am currently enjoying the fruits of that gift right now. This thing is big! Ok, now the face...


After all the presents, the Man took the Boy sledding. I was a slightly worried about that only because this is what happened when they went out sledding yesterday. Isn't that sad looking? Like a rabid cat got a hold of half his face? Actually, it was just some bushes. Apprently that did not deter him from wanting to go again and again, though.

We hope your Christmas morning was as nice as ours.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Looks like a great Christmas. And you got the Storheims to boot. Lucky!

Shelly said...

Oh my goodness! That is so sad about his face.