These are great. I love the 2nd pic with the little guy looking back. Have you framed these yet?
How cute! Did you send out cards?!
You make a beautiful family!
They are beautiful! You should definately post some more.
Hey Lady, I totally LOVE your pics. The boy is growing to fast, but boy...he's a handsome one!I'm doing pretty good, thanks for asking. Sophie has a cold, that stinks, many sleepless nights - other than that, it's going great.
Everyone looks like they are doing great. The boy is so cute.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
These are great. I love the 2nd pic with the little guy looking back. Have you framed these yet?
How cute! Did you send out cards?!
You make a beautiful family!
They are beautiful! You should definately post some more.
Hey Lady, I totally LOVE your pics. The boy is growing to fast, but boy...he's a handsome one!
I'm doing pretty good, thanks for asking. Sophie has a cold, that stinks, many sleepless nights - other than that, it's going great.
Everyone looks like they are doing great. The boy is so cute.
Post a Comment