This happens multiple times a day. Just about as soon as I get the Boy's socks and shoes on, the right (and always the right) ones come off. They don't fall off. He takes them off. It is a rare event that we get through a car ride where both shoes remain on his feet. Locating the right shoe and sock has become one of my main duties as a mother. Ahhh...the joys.
July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yes, but look how cute that right foot is!
I'm with Deborah on this one! But I do feel your pain, I still have little ones who can do this as well, but mine know what I'm saying and still do it - even more painful! :)
he had his shoe off after about 5 minutes here. I loved to try and see him put it back on! He is darling.
What's a card ride?
Haha, oops...thanks aunt Jo!
We have always had the same problem. Every Monday at FHE Bennett gives his announcements saying that he doesn't take his shoes off in the car. Perhaps I've taken it a little too far.
Post a Comment