July 4, 2008

5K

I did it! I ran my first 5K today.
I was so, so happy that my friend Joanna showed up. So we ran it together.


This is us crossing the finish line. That's my hand there going to give Joanna a high five.


Thanks so much to my nephew for getting up soooo early to be there, take care of the Boy, and take pictures.

11 comments:

Amy said...

GO YOU! I am getting ready for September. I hope you don't leave me in the dust.

Joanna said...

29.08, baby! YEAH! So glad I found you.

Deborah said...

Awesome! You can tell us all about it this afternoon.

Anna said...

Alright Jo! Personal best for me. Thanks for hanging back!

Anonymous said...

Takes after her favorite sister:)

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

Tam said...

Good job Anna! You look smokin!

Jaime said...

Way to go girls! Super impressive!

Paul and Holly Domm said...

Great job! You look great!

Mary said...

Way to go Anna! You beat me by five minutes.

Carrie said...

Congrats, hot stuff!!

Stephanie said...

That's awesome! You both look great!