This was my book club meeting this month. Jealous?
We do actually read and discuss books. It's just so much nicer with a pool and a fire. Good idea, Deborah!
July 8, 2008
My Kind of Book Club
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This was my book club meeting this month. Jealous?
We do actually read and discuss books. It's just so much nicer with a pool and a fire. Good idea, Deborah!
6 comments:
I say all the book clubs in the summer need to be at Deborah's. The poor Pulley's never get anyone over there and probably think they don't have any friends.:)
It was quite refreshing.
Nothing better than a child free night in the pool with good friends.
Yes. As a matter of fact I am jealous. Looks like so much fun!
Oh man! So, so jealous! Wish I had been there.
i want to come to your book club!
Post a Comment