Yes, I am alive. I just honestly have not felt like blogging lately. When I get the itch again, I'll post pictures of NYC and the Boy, etc. But for now, I got this off my sister-in-law:
1. Leave a comment on my blog, one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Thanks!
July 22, 2008
Memories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I remember the first time I met you in 2005 at the LDS medical students picnic in Rick and Lauren's backyard. I remember you and Amy visiting happily together, and how happy and comfortable you both seemed, and how envious I was that you were beginning your fourth year and we had just started! I never would have guessed that this place could grow on us so fast, and now we're starting our fourth year!
I remember the pumpkin carving party at your house last Halloween. It was a lot of fun to carve, and visit with friends. Oh yeah, and how adorable the Boy looked sitting inside the carved pumpkin!
I remember last Halloween at K1's you were dressed as Alice in Wonderland and thinking that you were the quintessential Alice. Oh and the Man was the Mad Hatter, which was also strangely appropriate....
I remember when we were in London and some tourists asked they they could have our autograph because they thought we were supermodels.
Oh yes. How could I have forgotten that one?! I love it when that happens!
Do you remember when we were unemployed and watching Cribs on MTV to pass the time? Good times, eh.
This must be the popular one infecting the blogging world. My friend down here as it on hers, and since I'm assuming you don't know her, it has somehow spread far and wide. But I kind of like it. I'll add one.
Us going over to your house attempting to get Beckham used to dogs, asking if we can please submit our innocent baby to the tortures of your "pain in the rear". in the end it wasn't so bad, he definitely had the giggles for a while. But you want to know something? He is TERRIFIED of dogs! Anytime one is at the park without a leash he lets out the loudest, blood curdling scream you can hear from a 4 year old. If i see one coming I always let him know, and after he spots the dog he runs as fast as he can in the opposite direction. I know I shouldn't laugh, but it's pretty funny. There's my memory...now visit my blog...no one has been making an appearance there in a while. I feel alone.
I remember having you over for the murder mystery dinner party at my house and you wore my wedding dress - I had THOUGHT the zipper on that thing was broken...but it zzzzzzzipped right up on you! ;-)
I'm going to have to go with Clara referring to The Man as the Boy Sister T. She loved you guys in nursery!!
I remember the first time I came over to your house and walked into your kitchen. I remember looking out the window into your yard--it was covered in a beautiful layer of snow. It made me want to move out of wpk and have a house of my own with a kitchen window. Here I am now in Boston with a kitchen window overlooking a train track. Be careful what you wish for.
Post a Comment