I turned thirty-one this week. To celebrate The Man took the day off of work. He took us to breakfast first, where I told him that I have never felt so old in my life. After that we went shopping! With my birthday fund, he got me a badly needed down coat, about ten new shirts, and these skirts:

This will be great for nursing once little girl arrives this summer. He also did all of the dishes AND laundry. Seriously. He did that. Ain't he great?In the evening, he took us to dessert at Phillips where I indulged in a Chocolate Tiramisu Mousse torte *drool*. He then put the Boy to bed and watched a chick flick with me. Thanks for a great birthday, honey. And thanks to my friends for the beautiful flowers that look great on my fireplace and the delicious coffee cake!
9 comments:
I love those skirts!
LOVE LOVE those skirts. Happy Birthday!
Love, love, love the skirts. And I love that the Man did all of the laundry and dishes. Glad you had a relaxing day to celebrate.
Happy Birthday! The Man did good.
What a wonderful day!!!!
Happy Birthday! Then man did great! Lucky girl!
So apparently I need to look at peoples blogs more often. A)Happy Birthday! and B)Congrats on the baby. That is so exciting!!
LOVE the skirts.
Happy Birthday! Yeah I feel old too. I love those skirts where did you get them? online by chance? Hope you have a great day.
Post a Comment