February 17, 2010

Sugar & Spice...


It's a girl.

17 comments:

Heather Jewell said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Little girls are wonderful. But, I could be biased.

Sarah said...

Congratulations! Girls are so fun. We are excited for you.

Joanna said...

Congratulations!! How exciting for you (and for me. Making little girls stuff is so much fun)

Alissa said...

Congratulations! Little girls are so much fun! We are so happy for you!

Pedersen Posse said...

Congrats! You look great. I hope you are feeling better.

Shelly said...

Yay! Congratulations! That is such exciting news. The Boy will love having a little sister. Girls are so much fun.

Unknown said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

Seleta said...

She is going to be one cute little baby! Congrats!

nvandermeid said...

Yippee!!!! So fun! Have you thought of a name?

Aunt Jo said...

No one could be happier than Gunkle!!!
And,nothing could be as sad as my checkbook will be when Gunkle gets finished!!!

Congrats!!!!

Deborah said...

We are so excited. You two will make such a pretty girl!

Amy said...

Can't wait to see your blonde baby girl. So excited.

Tam said...

I've been holding myself back from bugging you about if you'd found out the gender yet. Congratulations. She will be so pretty, I have no doubt. I hope you're feeling ok. Shopping for girls is fun.

Lisa O said...

Yeah! Congrats and happy shopping. :)

Emily Leininger said...

Yay. I LOVE girls!

Pedersen Posse said...

Good job on procreating Dave.

kelly said...

What the heck!? I am sooo off the ball lately! How did I miss this? And I've seen you since you posted this. A GIRL!! How exciting! That's so wonderful. Congrats you!