Sometimes when the Boy is eating at a snail's pace, I'll finish my meal and head into another room to do something else. That is often when the giggling begins, and I know that means he is feeding the dog. He knows better than to feed Roxy from the table.
Tonight, I heard the tell-tale giggling and yelled from the other room,
"Are you feeding Roxy????", to which the Boy responded,
"Not anymore!"
Little punk.
March 25, 2010
Quick Thinking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
clever boy!
smart little stinker. hope things are going good up there.
Thanks for the laugh. Too funny. At least you know he is clever.
I've had so much fun catching up with you via your blog. I so love your little stories about the little guy, and speaking of him he's not looking so little these days. Congratulations on expecting a beautiful little girl!-I hope by now the nausea has subsided and you're gaining a few pounds. Wish I was there to see you!
Well, you can't say that the apple didn't fall too far from the tree... Lol. You've had your fair share of 'cheeky' moments, so payback is sweeeeeeeet : ) Having said that, I still owe you for many 'cheap shot' 'cheeky punk' moments of your own... (Think... 'last week at American First...' Lol) So I'm still up for a game of racquetball someday to make it proverbially even-stevens... Lol. Much love to you and the family from this side x
Post a Comment