February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

The Man and I actually went out and joined some friends for Valentine's. I put on my big girl dress and heels, curled my hair, hired a sitter, and off we went. (The Man looked mighty dashing, don't you think?) We had a lovely dinner catered by Wegmans in a rented room that used to be a restaurant owned by Wegmans.

The people that arranged it also had music going for the dancing type. The Man was a very good sport and took the floor with me a few times, only one of which was a slow dance to the infamous "The Lady in Red".

It was all very well and good until I pinched a nerve in my back dancing to Jay Sean. I'm old and pregnant...what can I say?

4 comments:

Tam said...

I don't think I've ever seen you with your hair curled like that. It looks really nice. Looks like a fun time. Hope your back feels better soon.

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

It was a much needed night of laughter and times with friends.

nvandermeid said...

You look beautiful!