Seems that we are back on track. After a half day of waist down nakedness and catching the Boy in the act twice, he did fine the rest of the day. He loves his sticker chart, too.
I realized that if you want to have a life during potty training, you best get used to public bathrooms - even the ones at Wal-mart. Ew. We were shopping yesterday when the Boy said, "I need to use the big potty, please". As quickly yet safely as possible, I flew down the aisle telling him to hold it. Of course we get to the restroom and they are all occupied. We wait. He does fine. A stall opens up. Ew. I'm glad I carried wipes with me.Ask The Man whether or not he would take the Boy to a public bathroom - say KFC. Go ahead. Ask.
3 comments:
I love your potty training posts. Chris would never take the kids potty in the mens public bathrooms. He would walk in there with them and quickly walk out and say they were too gross. I agree totally...YUCK! We still to this day try to not go in them...especially Walmart!
good job to the boy!
I had 1 that wanted to go into every public toilet in town and another that refused to go anywhere but home.
Pretty blog.
What memories this brings back for me. Don't fret. Your potty training journey sounds completely normal to me!!
Post a Comment