August 19, 2009

My Child Watches Too Much PBS Kids

I was listening at the door tonight as the Boy was drifitng off to sleep. These are the things I heard. Some will be familiar to everyone, some only to those mothers who allow as much PBS in their house as I do.

"Sesame Street was brought to you today by the number.......hmmm......ummmmm......oh no, not again....ummmm.....oh, right......seventeen!"

"Super Readers, to the RESCUEEEEE!"

"Elmo, Bear? (these are the dolls he sleeps with) Don't forget to look for Super letters."

I am looking forward to our preschool co-op this Fall. I will feel less guilty about my mothering I think.

6 comments:

Pedersen Posse said...

I knew my kids watched too much PBS when they started singing "PBS kids dot org" without any idea what it meant. Cute.

"The Man" gave us your blog address when my hubby called the other night. I hope that's okay. You've got one cute kid!

Amy said...

The boy is too cute. I can hear his little voice saying these things. Jack loves to sing all of the PBS songs too.

Stephanie said...

PBS is so addictive!

Deborah said...

Who doesn't love PBSkids.org? My kids, also, sang that all the time. It could be worse. He could me singing "wanna ride my disco stick". That's what I hear now.

Joanna said...

Oh my Deborah makes me laugh! I love PBS. I don't think there is too much of it.

Nadia and Jeremy said...

love Super Why. we don't have TV anymore, and i miss watching PBS Kids. we'll eventually get it back. but it's been kind of nice have a TV free house for the summer. though i guess they still watch DVDs check out from the library. but it's not too bad.