August 23, 2009

10th Anniversary

The Man and I had our 10th Anniversary last week. We didn't do much by way of celebration because we are postponing that for when we are in North Carolina next week. Incidentally, I didn't get the Man anything because I thought the trip was our gift to each other. He, however, decided that I should have something. Take a look:
I never wear necklaces, but with something like this, I'm just going to have to start. Thanks, honey!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Congrats. I cAn't wait to see the real thing.

Amy said...

Good job for the man.

Tam said...

Wowza!!!! Ten years is a long time. Congratulations guys. The necklace is beautiful, I bet it looks great on you. I remember Michael inviting me to your wedding right when we first started dating, looking back, I should have gone.

nvandermeid said...

Wow, how beautiful!!!! Happy Anniversary too! Ten years is a big one!