Wow, I can't believe the Boy is already two. I remember when you were still pregnant with him and I was your VT. Time flies, doesn't it? He's a beautiful little boy!
He is such a cute kid. I remember when you were pregnant too. I remember being so jealous that you were almost done when I was just starting!! Now, here I sit about to deliver my second!! Crazy!!
The Boy is handsome! The only one cuter (is cuter even a real word?) in my opnion is Bryanna! (She's on my blog regularly if you don't know who she is.)
11 comments:
Wow, I can't believe the Boy is already two. I remember when you were still pregnant with him and I was your VT. Time flies, doesn't it? He's a beautiful little boy!
I remember that Dakin...you brought me the best brownies ever!
He is such a cute kid. I remember when you were pregnant too. I remember being so jealous that you were almost done when I was just starting!! Now, here I sit about to deliver my second!! Crazy!!
Happy Birthday big boy! We thought about you. He seems to have turned into a little boy over night.
Ditto to your last sentence. We feel the same way.
Love the boy and glad we can celebrate with you.
Happy Birthday little Man!! It looks like you had quite the party!
so cute! he looks so old! he's definitely a little boy now!
beckham is turning 5 this month...can you believe that?
Gosh, he's adorable! Happy birthday Eli!! I just want to squeeze him.
He is just downright adorable!
The Boy is handsome! The only one cuter (is cuter even a real word?) in my opnion is Bryanna!
(She's on my blog regularly if you don't know who she is.)
Post a Comment