February 19, 2009

Body Art

We put a temporary tattoo on the Boy this morning. After I peeled off the backing, he looked at it and said, and I quote...


"Oh. My. Gosh."

6 comments:

Tam said...

oh, i want to hear him say it. very cute. he was probably wondering what in the world his parents had done to him and if his hand would ever be the same.

Joanna said...

OH.MY.GOSH. I would love to hear his little voice say that. What a cute picture.

Nadia and Jeremy said...

awesome. we have a whole box dedicated to temporary tattoos...my boys are obsessed with them.

Amy said...

Ditto to Joanna's comment. I would love to hear his little voice say that.

nvandermeid said...

Temporary tattoos are fun!!! That is very cute. great picture too! I love the song that's playing on your blog right now..."hey there Delilah!"

Deborah said...

I love that little boy so much, I could just eat him up!!!