he is darling even with the bed head. He is looking more like a little boy and not a baby every day!
Darren came up behind me and said, "that Eli's a cutie." I completely agree.
his hair looks like it has a touch of wave or curl - cute, i never noticed that before.
It's genetic. When we were little, I remember that your husband "the man" was famous in our family for his bed head.
Yup, that is bed head. Got to love his smile too.
He looks like such a big boy!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
he is darling even with the bed head. He is looking more like a little boy and not a baby every day!
Darren came up behind me and said, "that Eli's a cutie." I completely agree.
his hair looks like it has a touch of wave or curl - cute, i never noticed that before.
It's genetic. When we were little, I remember that your husband "the man" was famous in our family for his bed head.
Yup, that is bed head.
Got to love his smile too.
He looks like such a big boy!!
Post a Comment