January 23, 2009

Naked Cowboy

Are you familiar with The Naked Cowboy? He stands in Times Square playing his guitar in just his tighty whities. This is him...

This is our "at-home" version. The Boy thoroughly enjoys running around naked. I was laughing so hard, I couldn't focus the picture in the right spot.

6 comments:

Deborah said...

Hand that boy a guitar and he is ready for the big city!

Joanna said...

Hey we have a guitar that you can have! When you take him to the city make sure you take your friends! :)

nvandermeid said...

That is great! Super cute!

Amy said...

I have to say that I prefer your naked boy to the naked cowboy. I would give your boy money for a pciture:)

Paul and Holly Domm said...

Thats a GREAT picture! I too like this little one better than the full grown one.

Mary said...

The boy is MUCH better looking than the Naked Cowboy.