October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Every year since we've been married, the Man and I have hosted a pumpkin carving party at our house. My friends seem to find it ironic that "the cleanest person they know hosts the messiest party of the year." I'm glad I have managed to fool them into thinking that I'm clean.

In any case, we had a good time this year. Unfortunately, the Man is on night shift and couldn't be there. But the Boy was having fun stealing other people's boots (top left corner picture) and I was amazed at the size of the pumpkins the Pulley's brought. Check out Bea's in the bottom left and right corner.


Thanks everyone for coming! Hope we see you all (and then some) next year!

7 comments:

Mary said...

How fun. You are a really good sport!!

Deborah said...

Thanks for the invite. We had a great time. I hope your carpet came clean.

Shelly said...

Fun, fun, fun!! We haven't even carved pumpkins this year. I guess it's tonight or bust. I guess we'll see how it goes.

Shelly said...

Fun, fun, fun!! We haven't even carved pumpkins this year. I guess it's tonight or bust. I guess we'll see how it goes.

k1 said...

Thanks for all the fun! We would never have carved our pumpkin, otherwise!

Joanna said...

I am so sorry we missed it! The kids always love coming. Hopefully next year thing will have settled down a bit for us! :)

Anonymous said...

Fun stuff! That's a messy little project...you're not kidding! I thought I was pretty brave myself for hosting haunted gingerbread house making! Good times, though.