Roxy ran out back last night and then started barking. I tried to get her to come back inside, but she was too much of a chicken. That's because this little fella was lurking behind the back door in our sun room.
October 25, 2008
My Dog is a Wuss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
All I can think of when I look at that picture is the Rodents of Unusual Size from Princess Bride. Scary!
how much of a zoom did you use for this picture? You are braver then I am.
Sheesh, I'm afraid of squirrels sometimes! I don't blame you!
Must run in the family - i would have gotten a hotel for the night in case it accidentally got in!!!!
I'm thinking you're not such a woos since you went out and got a picture. Wow, what an intruder! What can you put out so he doesn't come back(like red pepper etc.)? About your picture comparison-I'm thinking the little guy may look a littl more like the man.
Wuss? That thing is twice the size of Roxy! She was just demonstrating an understanding of the basic rules of self preservation.
Post a Comment