The Man and I have talked about who the Boy most resembles. That was until we got a picture of The Man at 15 months old from his mom. The Man is on the left, the Boy is on the right also at 15 months.
October 21, 2008
A Little Comparison
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
So, first of all I have to admit that you and the Man are one of those couples who kind of look alike in ways. That being said, it is crazy how much the boy looks like both of you at that age. When I saw the pic of the Man I thought to myself "he looks exactly like him!"....then I scrolled down and saw your pic and thought the same thing. He is a good mix, and oh so adorable!
you and david look the same
Oh man, if you're looking to all of us to resolve the conflict...good luck! I think he's a good mix! The real question is, where do his brains and charm come from? ;)
The formula for figuring this out is an easy one: cute + cute = SUPER CUTE! That's one cute kid you've got there!
stinken cute-that's all i have to say.
As a mother of boys who look solely like their father, it's wonderful that the Boy is a perfect mix of the both of you. :)
He is the perfect combination of the two of you. What an adorable boy!
WOW! He looks like both of you...I never realized the the both of you sort of resemble each other!
He's a perfect combination of course!
50/50.
A few years ago, while thinking about the same question for another couple's child (who also looked exactly like both parents simultaneously), I was struck by the truth of the verse, "And they shall be one flesh." (Certain translations read, "And the two shall become one flesh.")
Post a Comment