I have a nephew that is fascinated with my sister's pumps-he has drooled(sp?), sucked on and then worn all of them-so I wouldn't worry about the little guy(who buy the way is really growing up-he looks so much older). I agrea with Bea, I think his looks are changing.
I don't know...to be honest with you, this is how it started with our Joshua. Now that he's seven, he's the male equivalent of a fashionista! Good luck.
7 comments:
I love how he says "Shoes". It's really cute.
Even Bea thinks he looks so different now.
no, no girl, ravi LOVES shoes, too. he wears my shoes and jeremy's shoes all over the house, too.
=)
Wow he is so big now. Glad to see that he is feeling better.
I have a nephew that is fascinated with my sister's pumps-he has drooled(sp?), sucked on and then worn all of them-so I wouldn't worry about the little guy(who buy the way is really growing up-he looks so much older). I agrea with Bea, I think his looks are changing.
No, just a boy with some taste, LOVE that!
He looks so grown up!
I don't know...to be honest with you, this is how it started with our Joshua. Now that he's seven, he's the male equivalent of a fashionista! Good luck.
Post a Comment