Here's how The Man stands on one leg.Here's how the Boy does it.
I don't know why I didn't think of that. Duh.
September 23, 2008
Standing on One Leg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here's how The Man stands on one leg.Here's how the Boy does it.
I don't know why I didn't think of that. Duh.
8 comments:
that is funny. That boy keeps getting cuter and cuter.
Seriously, the boy is adorable.
He's too smart to follow natural procedures.
Too cute!!!!
So cute. I love that he has one sock on. My little one has been doing that a lot lately. I can never find the one she takes off. Such a stinker. I feel like I haven't seen you for a long time. We should have a play date.
Oh rats...Dave was logged in. I hate it when that happens. Obviously, this is Shelly. :o)
What a smart kid!
And I have to say, I was a little worried when I saw Dave's name there asking for a play date. : )
What a smart little guy! And... I love your conversation with your dad!-He sounds like a real character.
Post a Comment