August 28, 2008

Sickly Boy


The Boy came down with a little 24 hour bug yesterday. After he woke up from his nap with a fever and graced the kitchen floor with his stomach contents, I stripped him down, put him on the couch with his elmo and giant catapillar (thanks for that Nannie) and put on Sesame Street. He laid there like a lump for about 2 hours. It was terribly sad.

9 comments:

Tam said...

Poor baby, he looks miserable, still cute however-can't change that no matter what! Hope he gets better fast!

Deborah said...

poor little guy. I hope he is better today.

Stephanie said...

Poor baby! It's so hard to be sick when you're that little. They don't slow down for too long, though.

A & D Weston said...

I've found that sometimes sick kids isn't all bad. He looks miserable, but still very sweet.

Jaime said...

WOuld this be just after I saw you and the little man yesterday????!!! No worries, you came to the right place because not even two weeks a go we had the awful stomach flu and graciously gave it right on over to the Woodies...true friends, I know.

Amy said...

Nothing makes me more sad than seeing a sick little boy on a couch. I hope he feels better and that you survived it too.

Mary said...

Poor little guy!

Paul and Holly Domm said...

Happy Anniversary, and hope the little guy is better(I guess he is since it was a 24 hour bug...)Well I love the baby porn(we also get that occasionally with such a wiggly guy)!

Anonymous said...

Am I a bad mom? Sometimes I actually liked when my kids would get sick (as long as I knew it was nothing serious). It just meant the little terrors would slow down and snuggle a while, looking angelic while they were doing it.