August 12, 2008

Lil Man

I felt like crying just a little when I took these pictures. It's not because he's carrying Elmo and eating bread or because he has a horribly snotty nose from the cold he caught this week. Nope. It's because some of my friends commented on how the Boy doesn't look so "little" anymore. And they are right.













What is it about your children getting older that makes you both happy and a bit sad?

8 comments:

Joanna said...

I LOVE that first picture of him. He is just too cute and he really doesn't look "little" anymore.

Amy said...

He may not be little anymore but he is still VERY cute. I love his cute face.

Deborah said...

It's all good. You will enjoy him as a little boy in ways that you haven't yet.

Unknown said...

He may look a little older, but he is still super cute!

laura said...

evelyn has one outfit she looks so old in (you can actually tell how long her legs are). putting her in it is bitter sweet for me.

Jaime said...

He IS getting SO big! The toddler days are here...wahoo & uh oh! BTW, you did an AWESOME job on Sunday!

Paul and Holly Domm said...

Just catching up and I have a few comments to make. Your little guys does look so grown up-you're right it is a little sad. Secondly, I had to smile reading your story about getting lost going to Canan. It made me feel glad b/s I'm not the only one with an awful sense of direction! (I'm really awful) Lastly, I'm jealous b/s of your awsome book club. How fun to have a pool and fireside book club. I would have loved that!

nvandermeid said...

Oh, how they grow! He'll always be your baby though!