August 16, 2008

Niagara Falls

Our 9th Anniversary is coming up. And although we've been here for 6 years, I have never been to Niagara Falls. Yeah, you heard me.

So the Man booked us a room for one night, we dropped the Boy off with the Holmes, and we went and saw.
We both think this is the first time we've actually done something for our anniversary other than just dinner. Yeah, we're lame. But you can't be shocked. The fact that I have never been to Niagara Falls until now should have tipped you off. Happy Anniversary, honey. I love you!

7 comments:

Joanna said...

What fun to be alone. Good for you for leaving the darling boy! My family saw him at the park with Scott. The kids loved it.

Amy said...

Did you get a room with a red heart shaped tub? They are quite popular in Niagara Falls. Glad you got a way.

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaime said...

Oh we're the same, in fact our 10 was in May and we didn't even have dinner! We just sat home. I think that being med students we see that in a few years we can whisk away somewhere great for our future anniversarys and it's not too far away.

nvandermeid said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you guys got to celebrate a bit!

Nadia and Jeremy said...

i never went to niagara either. people are pretty shocked when i tell them, but then i also wonder if they understand what being a med student entails...or if they understand that i was pregnant and recovering from surgery half the time we lived up there. maybe we'll make it up there when we go back for the class reunion.

i also second what jaime said...in a few years we'll be able to do a lot more for our anniversaries. we usually do dinner and movie...although last year we took the kids with us to dinner because we had just moved here. now that's lame. =)

Deborah said...

I love to play tourist at local attractions. It is always so nice to get away. Good for you both.