I hear the collective "ew" now. Apologies to the mom's whose kids have also played with it. So I'm not the best mom ever. If it makes you feel better, there is a new brush tip on it. And I don't think this is any worse than the Boy opening his mouth really wide and shoving it in Roxy's face JUST so she will french lick him. Now that's gross.
June 11, 2008
Things That Make you Go "Ew"
I hear the collective "ew" now. Apologies to the mom's whose kids have also played with it. So I'm not the best mom ever. If it makes you feel better, there is a new brush tip on it. And I don't think this is any worse than the Boy opening his mouth really wide and shoving it in Roxy's face JUST so she will french lick him. Now that's gross.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
ugh, I bet he will have really clean teeth when you take him to the dentist.
gross is right! :) He is so cute though! I wouldn't take it away either! I am amazed Roxy has her own toothbrush!
That is so hilarious!! What a funny kid. Haven't I heard that dogs have cleaner mouths than humans anyway?? No worries!! There are definitely worse things for him to put his mouth on.
How gross, but I'm sure he'll be fine. I'm sure as kids we've put more disgusting things in our mouths, and we turned out fine. I love your flowers! They look really beautiful.
He's improving his immunities.
No judgements here. We have a dog and totally understand. (Actually, I understand, my hubby probably wouldn't). There could be worse things and as good mommies we do need to pick our battles!
Post a Comment