March 1, 2012

It's My Birthday

I plan on celebrating with two recently acquired passions.

Because I love it and because The Man got me beautiful new cups (not the one in the picture), I'll have a hot cup of Peach Tranquility herbal "tea".


And I'll catch up on this lovely little show, which goes perfectly with my drink.

I may also do a little work out with the present I bought for myself yesterday.

4 comments:

Pedersen Posse said...

oooh... I just finished season 2 of Downton Abbey. I love that show. Happy birthday!

Joanna said...

Happy Birthday friend! Wish we could celebrate together. Enjoy the show. We watched it before it aired here. I couldn't wait. So good!
Love and miss you

J Tizzle said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Better late than never... But Happy Birthday! : ) Hope your day went a notch above perfect. Always good to read up about you and the family. Hope everything is everything. Guess what I watched tonight?...

BING!

NED!

RYERSON!

Lol... Ahh good times... Take care of yourself, and the family. Miss ya heaps. Lotsa love from this side of the planet x