Yesterday was a full day for us. Since we had a playdate scheduled and it was over 80s degrees out, we decided to meet the Boy's friend in the park.

They had a good time playing together for nearly three hours.


In that very same park, on that very same day...this guy showed up.

The playground ended up being a very strategic and uncrowded spot to get a look at him. My camera is not zoomed in - we were that close and exchanged a "Hello, nice to see you".

After we got home, I made carrot cake balls for the Book Club I hosted last night. I only had one that turned out pretty. But they still tasted delicious.

We all crashed hard at the end of the day.
In that very same park, on that very same day...this guy showed up.
The playground ended up being a very strategic and uncrowded spot to get a look at him. My camera is not zoomed in - we were that close and exchanged a "Hello, nice to see you".
After we got home, I made carrot cake balls for the Book Club I hosted last night. I only had one that turned out pretty. But they still tasted delicious.
We all crashed hard at the end of the day.
2 comments:
Love the blog. Almost makes me inspired to work on my own...almost. :)
Wow. Mitt just walked on by. But even more exciting is look at the girl's hair. It is getting so long and she is getting so big.
Post a Comment