And I wish I could have made a really big deal out of this like I did with the Boy, but with moving and all, there was just no time. She did, however, get to celebrate twice. Once in Arkansas (pictures to come later) and then once with just our little family here in St. Louis.
The Boy always gets a birthday crown on his day. The Girl will be sporting a birthday sash. I felt the tiara was just too much for my diva radar to manage. Aunt Jo Jo made her this one.
I got these cute cupcakes from Walmart of all places. The one here is "upscale" if there is such a thing as an upscale Walmart. The red one with the candle is supposed to be Elmo, but the 10 pounds of icing caused his face to slide off.
More, please. All in all, a very good and messy first birthday for my little girl. She has so much personality. She loves to make her brother laugh and she gives the best loves. Sweet and boisterous. We love you so much, Midge!
June 27, 2011
She's One!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I will never forget Deborah saying that you could have the baby and be able to spend the 4th at the pool. She is a cutie and I love the sash.
Her fat little fingers are scrumptious. Happy birthday, cutie girl!
Post a Comment