June 21, 2011

New House

Here we are. New city, new house. One floor, which means no stairs for little crawlers, no creepy basements, and same floor laundry! Also no garage, but in exchange I get an extra room where I have shoved all the kids toys. I can shut the door and not have to look at it. It was a little hard cramming 1500 square feet and a basement into 1100 square feet, but we purged and made it. I think we'll be very happy here for a year.

6 comments:

k1 said...

Glad you found a nice place to live! And yeah, I can do without the creepy basements, too.

Pedersen Posse said...

Congrats on making the move successfully. Know what you mean about downsizing... Ty keeps reminding me it's okay to throw away things I haven't used in years. :)

Amy said...

Looks cute. Glad to have a door to shut on all the toys. Did you get new cars yet?

Anonymous said...

Glad you got moved in ok. Miss you guys already :(

Gunkle

Tam said...

Congratulations. It's cute, nice, and tidy. I bet you're glad to finally be there.

Deborah said...

yea! you are back to blogging. I like the windows and the red door. Glad you have your own space again.
Miss you.