March 17, 2011

Luck of the Non-Irish

new-york-shamrock-st-patrick-s-day-t-shirt-green-351

I own this shirt. I wore it today.  It totally saved me from a ticket.  I was definitely speeding. So was the guy in front of me.  The officer knew it.  He turned his lights on, and I pulled off into a parking lot. He started to follow me, but stopped mid-turn.  I could see him trying to decide whether to turn and get me or get the guy in front of me who had kept going straight.  A pedestrian crossing the parking lot entry at that very moment made him decide to go after the other guy.  Lucky me!!! I may never take this shirt off again.

3 comments:

Heather Jewell said...

SWEET!

Pedersen Posse said...

Irish luck has worn off on you. :) Good luck with the house. I hope it goes quickly. We've only had one showing so far.

Tam said...

Awesome!
http://tuttletuttletree.blogspot.com/