June 20, 2010

She's Here

The Girl


June 19, 2010
5 lbs. 3 oz.
19 inches

12 comments:

Heather Jewell said...

Oh, goodness! Gorgeous! Hope you are feeling OK and everything went well.

Amy said...

Beautiful!

Stephanie said...

So sweet! Good job, Mommy!

Tam said...

You're on the ball mama! She's so sweet. Can't wait to see more of her. We're hoping all is going well and that recovery will be quick and easy. Way to go Finkle family!

Dawn said...

Congrats! She is a beautiful little girl. Enjoy all the pink and purple!

Pedersen Posse said...

Congrats!

Seleta said...

Congrats! She's Beautiful!

kelly said...

yay! a perfect tiny baby girl. cant wait to meet her!

Lisa O said...

So sweet! Congratulations to all of you. What a beautiful baby girl. I'm sure the boy will be an awesome big brother.

nvandermeid said...

Wow!!!!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet her.

Emily Leininger said...

She's beautiful! So tiny. I hope you are feeling well and that your boys are treating you right.

Henderson said...

Congratulations again! It was so fun that I could be there. She's adorable! :)

We'll have to get our tiny little girls together some time soon. Hope everything is going well. I saw your comment on Jen R.'s blog about nursing and couldn't help but laugh. I'm right there with you!