June 18, 2010

It's Okay Mom...

While driving to a friend's house today, I had a little Braxton-Hicks moment, which has occurred through this entire pregnancy with regularity. So I put a hand on my stomach and bobbled the steering wheel. I then said outloud something like, "Whoa Anna, nice driving." To which the Boy replied, "It's okay, you're having a contraction."

A few minutes later the lady driving in front of me was having a difficult time staying in her lane. I like to talk outloud to people who have driving issues. So I said something like, "Pick a lane, woman". The Boy gave her the benefit of the doubt informing me that, "She's having a contraction" as well.

Thanks, buddy.

6 comments:

Joanna said...

haha that is funny. That little boy of yours is darling.

k1 said...

The Boy is wise beyond his years!

Tam said...

Congratulations! Looks like it wasn't just Braxton-Hicks after all! I hope all is going smoothly!

Deborah said...

Hysterical!
It looks like you just may make it to the 4th of July Party.

Amanda said...

I heard the news today about your newest addition! Congrats. And that little guy of yours... what a sense of humor. I can't wait until I can finally understand the funny things that Ethan is trying to say to me.

Henderson said...

Your blog is so hilarious! I especially love the post from April 24th...it reminded me how I laughed when Lucas ran into a pole yesterday! Not evil, I say. Hope everything is going well with the girl. Can't wait to see more photos!