Last week I had a hard time going back to sleep after waking up in the middle of the night. I had baby stuff on my mind. I decided that instead of letting another night go by like that, I would just do something about it.
First I decided my kitchen and bathroom floors needed major help. I wanted to get one of those hand held, pressurized steam cleaners to help out but that didn't work out. So I took a tea kettle of boiling water and a toothbrush and went to work. For my friends who think I'm so clean, brace yourselves. Here was one of the little crannies in my kitchen before:
Really, really gross. I know. Please still be my friend. It looks worse close up like that. Really. And it's better now, see?
It's exhausting to think of everything I have left to do and that I will likely have to do it all over again at least one more time down the road with #3.
5 comments:
Everything looks great.
when exactly are you due again? I am so happy you have nasty corners in your house (used to anyway) and...love those sheets
boiling water and a toothbrush, huh?
The Boy's bed is really cute. Good luck with the "night-night" issue. I love the color of paint you guys used in the new room, so airy and clean feeling. And about the dirty corners (which, I too, and am glad to see in your house): I remember actually counting the number of times I had to clean until baby arrived and trying to come up with ways to make the number as small as possible.
you're a heck of a woman.
Wow! nice job with the dirty corner. You were a woman on a mission! The boy's room is adorable & the new sheets are a perfect addition!
Post a Comment