I got a slight chemical burn today. It's on my umm...backside. How do you get a chemical burn on those cheeks, you wonder? You sit in undiluted Drano. I know what you are going to ask next, too. Why did I sit in undiluted Drano? Well...The Man poured some down the tub and forgot to flush it with water. I, not knowing he had done this, went to take a bath a small while later. I decided today to sit in the tub and THEN start the water, rather than letting it fill up first. I didn't notice my backside burning until after I got out of the bath. The Man read the back of the product on what to do for skin contact. It says "wash with water". I think I took care of that.
So there you have it. My "pants" are seriously on fire. I am seated while I write this, but I'm sitting on my heels.
December 12, 2009
Liar, Liar Pants on Fire
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
*Chuckle*
You should post a picture on Why She's Crazy!
oh, no! poor you!
Ouch. So much for a relaxing bath.
awww man that sucks. good thing my husband has no interest in the cleaning or clearing of our drains.
WHAT, no picture??? You poor thing. But some less than favorable things have to be shared, so I'm glad you did. I mean if you have to suffer, you might as well be comedic relief for someone else. :)
i have a really stupid story on chemical burns. i'll have to write you an email, because i always feel stupid after telling it. =)
Ouch! I hope it gets better soon!
Post a Comment