Yesterday I was sitting on the couch when through the window behind the television I noticed something fly through the air and land in the little tree next to my house. I go to the window and see this (the picture is cloudy because I took it through the window):Ahhhhhhh! What's with the snakes this year? I think he must have been on my roof and flung himself down into the tree. Ugh. Creepy. I hate snakes.
October 9, 2009
Remember the Bees in my Tree?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YUCK!!! What is it with creepy things in your trees.
Flying snakes. AHHHH. Now I will be all nervous the next time I walk up your steps.
You've got to be kidding me! Where do you live? I've never seen such a thing.
I think that's so awesome that you have flying snakes!!! Beckham would think it's cool, too. HE LOVES SNAKES. when we went to parent teacher conferences a few weeks ago his teacher was telling us that a snake or two always shows up in his drawings.
sorry you have so many animal problems. but on the up side (oh wait, here's the animal activist in me coming out again) the snakes are probably keeping your house rodent free. maybe? ;)
Post a Comment