Here are some of the sweeter things the Boy has said recently:
I got so incredibly lost in the city the other day. He knew I was bothered and sad. So he said from the back seat, "Mommy, you're a sweet girl."
A few days ago he was playing with the little pumpkin I just bought him. I asked if he liked it and he said, "Yes, it's pretty like Mommy."
Last night, The Man was reading to him. They came across a point in the book where it says that David is Elmo's best friend. The Boy said, "That David is Elmo's best friend, and this one (pointing to the Man) is mine."
This morning he was upstairs playing with his giant stuffed caterpillar. He said, "I like caterpillar because he's cute and he likes to go to church."
He seems less sweet at this particular moment as he crams his face into his cheerio bowl.
5 comments:
I love the Elmo comment. We need that boy to come over and play.
What a precious boy.
What a sweetheart! I hope my boy makes comments like that when he's old enough!
he's such a sweet and adorable boy. you two know how to make 'em ;)
Too cute to not write down. I love the best friend comment - melts the heart.
Post a Comment