October 28, 2009

Here's the Plan...

I love this sequence of pictures I got at the Apple Farm a few weeks ago with the Boy and his friend from preschool, Lena. It makes me think they were coming up with some sort of mischievous plan...

Clear right.
Clear left.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

6 comments:

Paul and Holly Domm said...

I love those shots they're great! Your little one is so sweet(keep on posting the things he's saying)and I've had the nicest time catching up with you guys via the blog.

kelly said...

seriously, that boy of yours is a cute little mini. lena is always good for something mischievous.

k1 said...

They do look as though they are in cahoots. I'm going to have to keep my eye on them.

Pedersen Posse said...

(Tyler) That kid is definitely not the mailman's, despite what anybody says. Like a miniature Dave... a mischevious babe magnet.

Pedersen Posse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pedersen Posse said...

(Tyler) Hopefully, he didn't inherit "The Man's" flatulence genes.