April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

The Boy enjoyed hunting for eggs much more this year.

It is deceivingly warm-looking outside. The temperature was actually forty degrees.


So we pushed through the hunting and hurried back inside for the candy eating. The Boy has a deal with lining things up lately. It almost brings tears of joy to my slightly obsessive, organizing, symmetry-needing eyes.





Here we decided to let the Boy try one of these:
Extreme Sour Warhead






Is is wrong to do things like this to your child purely for your own enjoyment?








Even The Man had a hard time with this one.





Happy Easter everyone!

13 comments:

Gunkle said...

Yes, It is wrong!!! I say child abuse - let the baby come live with me since he is soooo mistreated!!!!! :) :)

Happy Easter Boy!
and mom & dad

Tam said...

Adorable boy. Happy Easter guys.

Nadia and Jeremy said...

no....i torture my kids too. of course they're older now and they won't try certain things anymore. that'll probably happen to you guys eventually.

Mary said...

I'm all for entertainment at the expense of my children. I figure it gives them more to talk about to their therapist some day!!

Seleta said...

I love his big grin! Also his cute Easter outfit! So cute!

Amy said...

What a cutie!

amy greenway said...

Have you tried them??? I tried one last week and until the sourness wears off they taste like vomity acid. mmmmmm, bet your craving one now!

k1 said...

Great pictures! I can't handle those warheads, either!

Deborah said...

Glad the man joined him in the torture. Cute, cute pics.

Joanna said...

we have given them to our kids as well.

It was so great to see you on Sunday. Your little man is TOO cute. I loved listening to him jabber.

nvandermeid said...

Very adorable pictures! Looks like a fun Easter!

Emily Leininger said...

He looks just like you in that last picture.

A & D Weston said...

now, he's just CUTE!