January 5, 2012

It's a Girl Thing

The Girl has enjoyed her spoils of Christmas. The clothes....
...ohhhhh the clothes.
And more clothes and bows and this cute little baby backpack that she loves.

She loves to sing "Tonight, Tonight" by Hot Chelle Rae. She also thinks it's hilarious to give me kisses then wipe them off and say "ewwww". These are things I'd like to capture on video, but once the camera comes out she becomes more interested in that than in performing.

We did manage to get duck, duck, goose, though.


She yells "niiiiiiiiiiight" at bedtime, and "hello?" when the phone rings. She also says "I love you" but it comes out as "luh low". It's exactly the same way she says "yellow", but I don't mind - it's still just as sweet.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love the blue cardigan and the skirt. Adorable. Cute little girl.

Deborah said...

She is getting so freakin' cute!