The Girl has a lot of bows - especially after Christmas. Here is how I used to store them.

The basket wasn't working out for me. It was ugly. It was inconvenient. I needed a bow holder. I needed a custom one that could hold big bows and some very tiny little clips.

I hadn't seen one that could do both, so I decided to make my own. I found an idea I liked here, went shopping, and got busy with a staple gun.

I used wider ribbon for the bigger bows and the narrow ribbon for the clips.

I think it turned out really cute.

Ahhhh....organization.
The basket wasn't working out for me. It was ugly. It was inconvenient. I needed a bow holder. I needed a custom one that could hold big bows and some very tiny little clips.
I hadn't seen one that could do both, so I decided to make my own. I found an idea I liked here, went shopping, and got busy with a staple gun.
I used wider ribbon for the bigger bows and the narrow ribbon for the clips.
I think it turned out really cute.
Ahhhh....organization.
4 comments:
Must get that creativity from your Wonderful, Older(Wiser) Sister :)
I love this idea! My bow basket is ridiculous. I may have to copy this...! :)
So cute!
Your craftiness is very impressive!
Post a Comment