July 23, 2010

Has It Been a Month?

Here she is at one month old.

Some facts about the girl:


She can poop with the best of them.
She goes to sleep well at night, but it's a struggle in the day.
She has gained 2 and a half pounds in her one month, now weighing in at 7 pounds, 10 ounces.
Her little head still looks a bit ridiculous in the giant headbands I bought.

I think we'll keep her.

6 comments:

Amy said...

She could not be cuter!

Henderson said...

Can't believe how fast time is flying!

Pedersen Posse said...

What a doll!

PS- I emailed The Man your request awhile back. I hope you got the info.

Tam said...

such a cute little peanut

Wende said...

She is so cute! Congrats to you all!

Ann said...

What a cutie. Enjoy every minute. My little guy just turned 5 months. He is not so little anymore. I am sad at how fast it goes, but they just get cuter and cuter.