May 16, 2010

Puddle

See that? A seemingly harmless bit of water on the small outside step leading to our back porch. It's no coincidence that it is directly below the doggie door.

The Boy and I were on our way out the door yesterday when I asked if he needed to use the bathroom first. To which he responded,

"I already did."

I didn't hear the toilet flush so I asked, "Where?"

"Outside."

There you have it. Now let's be honest, if you were three years old and you had the ability to pee through a doggie door, wouldn't you try it once?

7 comments:

Pedersen Posse said...

Ha ha! Awesome! Tyler will be totally jealous and have to add it to his places to go.

k1 said...

Yeah, W1 would pretty much like to go anywhere other than the toilet. And the fact that you took a picture and posted it here? Awesome.

Deborah said...

What a smart boy? You'd better watch him.

Amy said...

So funny.

Tam said...

his girl cousins are jealous.

kelly said...

totally.

nvandermeid said...

that is awesome. I love how the mind of a 3 year old works!